Wednesday 24 August 2011

Fairy oracle cards

I so don't know what to make of that.  I just drew the "Pregnancy" card.  There is one of the alternative meanings which might be relevant, but I wonder if one of my friends is expecting?  It definitely isn't me.  :-(  I have had that card before, but not recently...I did actually ask about my IBS and physical health problems, but I don't think that I meditated upon my question(s) for long enough.  But maybe the relevance of the card will make sense, when I go away and think some more about it.  I don't normally discuss what cards I draw.  I'm not sure if I should be or not, but on this occasion, it just felt right to do a blog post...

I do feel that using my oracle cards helps, though.  I have tarot cards too, but haven't so far got into them, really.  I got put off early on, as the first card I ever drew for myself was The Devil.  I know that it does have positive as well as negative meanings, but...I don't know, guess I just don't feel comfortable with the concept of "The Devil"...

No comments:

Post a Comment