Saturday 11 June 2011

Rhiannon

I don't know if I did this "right", but I made my first contact with Rhiannon.  It feels right and I needed help, for myself and on behalf of friends.

It feels right.  I feel that she understands.

I asked the moon goddess to help with something specific before, and I felt her presence.  I feel and truly believe that she helped.  It wasn't for me.  It was for someone else.  But, well, I suppose it was kind of for me, too.  Definitely, yes, it was.

Anyway, a friend told me something today, and I have asked Rhiannon to help and bless her.  I have never understood before about the worship of specific deities, not in my heart.  I have believed in both God and Goddess for a long time.  That is why I couldn't continue with the Christian churches, after a certain point.  But this...I don't know...I can't even fully explain the: "Why Rhiannon?" question.  Maybe I shouldn't try.

Blessed be. x

No comments:

Post a Comment