Friday 10 June 2011

So, let me see...

Time for another blog post.  I must admit that I'm becoming increasingly frustrated with some of the practical aspects of having my blogs here on Blogger/Blogspot.  I can't seem to reply to blog posts at the moment, for example...Oh well, we'll see how it goes.  I really don't want to have to give up this blog and start again elsewhere, and I'm not sure that any of the blog providers are ideal.  At least on Blogger/Blogspot, I can share poetry, and the software seems to understand the concept of stanza breaks!!!  And it has the added advantage that most other people who blog seem to be "over here", as it were. 

Anyway, I started "online researching" Rhiannon, the Welsh moon goddess, yesterday.  I feel drawn to her and so that's the direction I've started to go in - just seeing what the search engines find on her...Yes, and I can see aspects of her that I definitely relate to, and in that way, I understand why I am feeling the need to connect with her, on some level.

Blessed be.  Love and peace to you all.  xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment