Saturday 19 February 2011

Quagan definition

Quagan??? A Quagan, or Quaker Pagan, is someone who follows a spiritual path based upon a combination of Liberal Quaker and Pagan/Neo-Pagan beliefs and values. That's the best definition I can come up with at present!

Okay, I've added this as a post, so that I can alter my profile, which originally gave this definition.  I am going to edit my profile to say more generally who I am, as I now have another blog on Blogger, which doesn't relate to Quaganism, but to the "pink lit" category of teenage fiction.  I just thought that it was confusing for anyone looking at the new blog if the "About me" section just went on about Quagans, Quakers and Pagans, when the other blog is about something entirely different!!! :-)  If you are interested in my new blog, then check out: http://www.pinklit.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment